Wed 23/8 – Konst o. Deli, Cultural Centre Valve – 3pm
Free entry. Glasses for the screening are provided by VRkauppa.com.
Virtual reality is on the rise and innovative music video makers have been some of the first content makers to adapt this new technology into their productions. Oulu Music Video Festival launches the world’s first virtual reality music video screening which can be experienced via the festival’s own application and a pair of cardboard VR glasses available at the festival.
1. Foals: Mountain at My Gates (dir. NABIL, 2015)
2. Squarepusher : Stor Eirglass (dir. Marshmallow Laser Feast, 2015)
3. Nathan Fake: Providence (dir. Matt Bateman, 2017)
4. Mikko Joensuu: Drop me down (dir. Arto Tommiska, 2017)
5. Redfoo: Booty Man (dir. Axyzm, 2016)
6. Run the Jewels : Crown (dir. Peter Martin, 2016)
7. Björk: Notget (dir. Warren Du Preez & Nick Thornton Jones, 2017)