At this years Oulu Music Video Festival, the main prize in the Finnish Music Video Competition went to Sakari Lerkkanen for the video Lintu for Le Roi. Mirkka Kallio won the Teen Pumpeli Award for the video Olavi Uusivirta: Ollaanko tämä kesä näin.
Jouni Kallio received The People's Pumpeli award for his video Panzefaus for Stam1na. Alltogether 2911 votes were given.
The winner of Golden Pumpeli Award will received a price of 2500 €. The winner of Teen Pumpeli Award received a prize for Canon (EOS 70D + 18-135 IS STM). Toast Post awarded the winner of People's Pumpeli Award with color grading time. The winners will also received Pumpeli Awards made by .tebian.??
1. Sami Joensuu - Ricky-Tick Big Band & Julkinen Sana: Ne burnaa
2. Niko Hatara & Iiro Hokkanen - Milla Rumi: Luulaulu
3. Jukka Metsäaho - Ameeba: Vanhasielu
4. Mika Ronkainen - Jonna Tervomaa: Tikapuut
5. Ezra Gould - Gracias: Levels (Stream Fast, Die Young)
6. Teemu Niukkanen - Paleface: Mull' on lupa
Awarded videos were selected by an independent jury. The head of the jury was awarded commercial and music video director Misko Iho. Also part of the jury were Distribution Coordinator of the Distribution Center for Finnish Media Art and music video director Mikko Mällinen and music magazine Soundi’s Editor-in-Chief Mikko Meriläinen.